Anyone who throws a housewarming party is going to want to make their place look cool and inviting for the guests, right? But where to start? What kind of decorations should you use? In this article we’re going to go over a couple of great options you can use to decorate your home for the best housewarming party ever!
- Balloons. We have some freinds who are balloon decorators in Philadelphia and they’ve shown us that balloon decorations can fit in pretty much any event and make the whole space festive. Whether it’s balloon arches or a nice bouquet, balloons are always a good idea.
- Tropical Theme. You a fan of the seaside and the tropics? Grab some seashells, flowers and colorful decorations and go to town! And don’t forget to add a pineapple or coconut in there somewhere.
- Beer Tasting Theme. You have friends that are beer lovers? Set up a beer tasting event at your house warming party, get some trays and shotglasses and get the party started!
- Personalized. Are you inviting a smaller group of friends that you know well? Then you can make it personalized by throwing in some elements that you know people are going to enjoy. Get cups or t-shirts with their names and jokes on the, for example. The possibilities are endless!
- Cheese and Wine Tasting. Pull out those delicious cold cuts and cheeses with a few cool cutting boards and knives and some nice wines to pair them with, and you’ve got a great party theme!
These are just a few of the possible ideas you could use to throw a wonderful and momorable housewarming party!